01 October 2013

Fresh Sewing Day

Signing in a bit late in the day, can hear the 10 o'clock news downstairs. Here's the link to Lily's Quilts Fresh Sewing Day  (sorry can't seem to copy the button)

 I have finished my Welcome to Hollywood Quilt and I've even done the label (though it's showing upside down - things are not working well this evening) I can assure you that it was put on the quilt the right way up!!

I've also made a start on some Christmas postcards.  Here's one in progress which I started last week.

Another start and finish in September was my owl and baby, now gracing the mantelpiece in the living room.

Don't they look sweet!


3 comments:

  1. Love your postcards, you are starting early! And the little owl is gorgeous. Visiting from Fresh Sewing Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to sew postcards -- will they send those? Or are they for decor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The welcome to Hollywood quilt looks fab, what a great design x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts