15 August 2007

Been Busy


I've had several things to finish and send. Having got an embellisher machine, a Janome Xpression, and played around with it, I've joined a Yahoo Group, UK Embellishers. Having been too late to sign up to their challenges I managed to sign up to a flower ATC swap with 4 others in the group. I'm quite pleased with these 4 little cards. I'd made the petals and leaves from a piece of wool rovings trapped in matching coloured organza and cut out the shapes and needled them onto a felt background. Dark coloured chiffon was used for grass and fuzzy yarn used for the centre of the flowers.














Next on the agenda was to get 4 postcards done for Art in the Mail Yahoo group. The theme was pink and purple. Doesn't look much like that in the photo's does it? Started out as crazy patchwork, but decided to do something different with the other 2. I enjoy sewing bits of embellishments. Lot of fun with this swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts