25 August 2008

Another bag done!

Here's my August bag made for the BQL Bag Challenge (link to the Challenge blog on the sidebar). I've just finished it this morning having cut out the pieces earlier this month. I didn't have any heavyweight Vilene so having bought that on Saturday I set to on getting it done.

It's a clutch bag with a band (in the check fabric that wraps around and goes through the tab on the front. Although it looks turquoise its actually blue and olive/gold shot lame fabric. The lining is in the olive/gold lame. I bought the fabric some time ago and looks just right for an evening bag. Just need somewhere posh to take it!

2 comments:

  1. Your bag is beautiful Sue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    Your lovely Pincushion and extra goodies arived safely this morning
    Thankyou regards Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts