28 October 2008

Last posting before the move

I'll be off-line for a few days while our move to Hemsworth takes place. The removal van is packed tomorrow, finishing off and travelling on Thursday, move into new house on Friday. Last bits of sorting and cleaning up is being done.

In my last post from Poole I've put some pics that I took on Brownsea Island back in September, which is appropriate as the nature programme Autumnwatch on BBC this week comes from Brownsea. The first one is of a pheasant that calmly walked past me (at least it wasn't after food, unlike the peacocks), the next one is of some chicks and lastly a piece of wood in a bog covered in fungi.

This is my 99th post so the next one will be my hundredth. I'll have to think about a giveaway for that one (which I haven't done before). But anyway next time I'll post it'll be from Yorkshire.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,
    Your Magic carpet is on its way to you posted today Thusday.
    Good luck once again on your Move.
    Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts