30 August 2009

Post received & something made

Some postcards I've received recently, on the left from Sue, the last of the foundation pieced cards and from Janet the first of the Trapunto cards.
Above is an ATC (artist trading card) sent by Anne for a swap in the Embellisher (needlepunch) group. It may look big in the photo but this is only 2.5" x 3.5". Below is my own effort, which has turned out a slightly bigger than Anne's, maybe because I'm more used to a postcard size. Supposed to be a reminder of the poppy fields that I'd seen locally (see my post here for the photo of a poppyfield). The yellow French Knots are the odd oil seed rape flowers that grew amongst them. This will be going to Jenny in Wales.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts