01 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I would like to wish everyone a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I thought I would just do a quick post on here and replace the Christmassy background on my blog with a fresh new one and over the next few weeks I'll be making a few changes for the New Year.

Has anyone made any resolutions? Mine is the classic one - to lose weight! Seriously I've been putting weight on recently and had a fright when getting on the scales this morning. There will be a family wedding coming up in the summer which I hope will give me impetus to shift at least 2 stone of my excess. Not quite sure where to start though, to go to a slimming group or join an online group, have to think about that one.

I've just joined a Yahoo group called Liberated Quilters who also have a challenge blog here. So a different challenge on the quilting front.

In my next post I'll upload some photos that I've taken at a steam railway that David and I visited yesterday.

Enjoy the rest of the New Year weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts