02 January 2010

Secret Santa

Each year BQL (the Yahoo group that I belong to) runs a Secret Santa and I decided to take part this year, sending my gift all the way to the Isle of Skye to Ann. I did show a sneaky peak on a previous post back in November (shown here). I'd made 4 Christmas coasters, a rotary cutter case and a Christmas decoration (which you might recognise from my October challenge piece).


For my present, which came from someone else I received a Japanese style bag, with a really lovely print on it.As its fairly deep it may be useful for keeping some knitting in.

2 comments:

  1. It was a fun SS wasn't it? Love the Japanese fabric bag. I was delighted with my presents from "Santa" and hope Kandy will organise it again next year. Lis x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts