15 February 2010

Postcards sent, received and made

I've recently done a postcard swap with Janet from Barnsley, who hasn't made postcards before and received her lovely card last week with her lovely hand dyed fabric. I sent one to her and here's pics of both our postcards below.

This is Janet's to me
This is mine to Janet
I've made some for a challenge for the BQL postcard group which is Drunkard's Path block and here's a pic of the four though I've only got 3 to send out. So the fourth may go into my sample book as I keep a few samples of postcards I make.
Playing around with the combination of shapes was fun. The two at the bottom are the same combination but the effect of the reversed colourways make them look different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts