16 July 2010

Plethora of Postcards!

I've had quite a bit of postcardy post in the past week.  As well as the Something Green cards (mentioned in my last post) in the BQL Postcard group, the general BQL group also has a postcard challenge this month. Min are still in the making, but I've got 4 this week.  In the photo below (from left to right, top to bottom) are from: Inge, Irene, Miriam and Carol.  All so varied and all lovely cards that we've been pleased to receive.
I've had the first of the Something Green cards today, a beautiful green alligator, really brilliantly done.
I really must get on with the rest of my postcards for this month.  I'll get there in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts