09 September 2011

Oriental Postcard Swap

So much has happened in July/August, what with holiday, change of jobs, Festival of Quilts and other things going on I never posted about the Oriental postcard swap due the end of July.

These are the cards that I sent out here

And these are the ones I had in return

From Lis, Michelle, Carole and Alice

From Jan
Our different interpretations of one theme are fantastic.  Michelle's is currently in a leaflet holder so I can bring a little postcard art to my work desk
Also to make myself at home at work I made a mug rug (or large coaster)
 Which goes really well with my Cath Kidston mug, which I use at work.

Have a good weekend



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts