20 April 2012

Friday Night Sew In

It's Friday Night Sew In Night tonight. I haven't linked in this time as they are working on a specific project, but you can see Heidi's blog here.  Not sure what I will be sewing yet as I have several things on the go and another sewing day tomorrow too for which I will take a jelly roll quilt in progress.  I followed the instructions and had my organised piles of blocks to put together, now, in spite of being organised I am trying to pick up where I left off and it's not easy!

I will have a look at my scrap box which is full and give that a sort out and finish off a biscornu pin cushion that I demonstrated at the Bourne Quilters last night. I think that'll keep me going for a bit.  More on that soon
.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts