16 February 2014

Textile landscape

So completely different from the precise blocks of last week's post, here are photos of my landscape. Made with silk paper onto a backing of canvas



The stitched picture


The original photo.

These photos actually taken on a sunny morning this morning, makes a change from the drab rainy weather. I went to class on Friday having to go out in persistent heavy rain, accompanied later by high winds so packing sewing stuff to take back to the car was challenging, hence the crease as I folded it. Now I've rolled it up so should ease the crease out. I've heavily stitched the path and parts of the grassy bits. Will need more work, but that's where I've got to so far.

Sue W- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts