07 December 2014

A Bit of Sunday Morning Sewing

Following the Grand Illusions Mystery Quilt I made these 5 blocks, should have been 10, so I might spend tomorrow evening making 5 more.  So here is part 2

Another little arrangement

More photos will be on my Pinterest page here

What about this afternoon?  Well I went to Quarterjack Quilters Christmas lunch, where the group's committee provided a lovely hot lunch, followed by a guest speaker, Sara Price, with her collection of antique quilts and quilt tops.  From pioneering times through to the 1930's depression era, she is very knowledgeable and it was a ber interesting talk. Nice to catch up with quilting friends.

Talking of friends, on Thursday I received this gorgeous flower arrangement from my friend Val, isn't it lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts