15 February 2015

Sew Together Bag

I've spent yesterday and this afternoon making a Sew Together bag, a pattern that I purchased recently from Sew Demented via Craftsy.  I used some fabrics from Hobbycraft. So here I am putting in 4 zips!  At one stage when reading some of the instructions over a few times before getting it I felt a little demented too, but I got there. Quite pleased how it's turned out

I've even managed (by chance) to have this little badger on the zip tab.

On the subject of pouches I received this lovely little one from my friend Benta of Slik Stitches.  

The front is a clear vinyl with the zip. I like the paperclips on the Orange fabric!
And the back, just lovely.

This pouch will be just right for block units. So far this year I've gone  mad on pouches.

2 comments:

  1. I love your pouch, beautifully stitched and gorgeous woodland print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are brave tackling so many zips - even my one caused me lots of stress!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts