14 May 2016

Art in the Garden

I haven't blogged for a couple of weeks, so I'm going back to Wednesday before last when David and I visited Hillier Gardens between Romsey and Winchester on the first of the lovely Spring days this year.   As well as the wonderful gardens to walk around there are some sculptures in the garden. 
We were greeted with this large wicker pine cone, then a little later this lady in the pond
The magnolia walk, although the magnolia blossom was passing over.

And Cherry blossom
More pictures of art we found in the gardens.

And some bluebell woods
It was a lovely time out, followed by a visit for tea in Romsey, where we found this plaque on a wall by the tourist office, opposite Romsey Abbey.
Which described a lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. Looks fab, I especially love the lady in the pond and the bluebells xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, I will reply back by e-mail. Do come and visit again!

Popular Posts